Helping Out At The Common

Matt Saunders




Kristyna Baczynski




Lord Whitney




Fon/The Pern


Me and fellow class-mate and some-time buddy Chris (heh)
helped out two rather fantastic illustrators for their
collaborative show at the bar The Common in
Manchester's Northern Quarter.
Website here.

Artist's exhibiting are:
Matt Saunders: Rabbit Portal
Kristyna Baczynski: Ponder, Oh Sir!
Amy Lord & Rebekah Whitney: Lord Whitney
Fon/The Pern: The Pern


I took some very rubbish photographs but a few came out ok.
I plan on going back for some of that truly nice chilli they make
so an update may be in order...


I not really a social person to be fair, but I found this very elating.
I made a few new friends and helped out on a project that was
very different in both scale and style from my usual comfort zone.

It has given me a little hope for the future and given me more confidence
and ideas, so a big thank you is in order Thank you!
I never did get a free vodka though...

No comments:

Post a Comment