Four Very Different Videos.

EINE - GREATEST from Colin M Day on Vimeo.




Dan Witz - What the %$#@? : San Francisco 2011 from Colin M Day on Vimeo.




The Belle of the Brawl - Jesse hazelip from Colin M Day on Vimeo.




MARS1 & DOZE GREEN from Colin M Day on Vimeo.



All from Colin M Day's Vimeo channel.

I feel it gives a little inkling into the duel purposes of Art.

On one hand they are beautiful,
the second they have a deeper meaning.

The later can be over looked in this throw-away
visual lifestyle we have become accustomed to.

I seem to be constantly drawn to American illustration,
graffiti and Art.

I believe the care-free attitude and less design based
(unlike British illustration) work is refreshing and inspiring for me.

I feel that is has a huge impact on the wood-based medium I am
currently exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment