Little Update















Hello.
I have been lost in the wilderness of art.
Within this forest I found the tree that fell to earth
with no-one around to hear it.

It's coming to the end of the course now and I
think me temporarily reverting back to childish
imagery is good for me as it has injected a little fun
in to my practice.

Just ink and pen.
Brushes and water.

Currently building a wooded man to adorn with
my scribbles.

More updates to follow.

This is the start something of something new and profound
within my practice.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful work mark but it always is. i like your hairy men (never thought id say that...) they've got a quirky look about them and their very distinctive.

    need to catch up some time mate fancy goin seeing true grit sometime?

    ReplyDelete